Deploying spring boot applications can be made as easy as starting a service in linux. Follow the steps below and you can simply execute service appname start/stop/restart in your command prompt.
As an engieering graduate and software developer, i always wondered what is the correct way to learn coding (like there was a manual for it :P). I found this was a question many of my peers are searching answer for themselves too. I found this very strange as why there wasnt a clear guideline for it and always felt curriculum lacked practical knowledge. Per say we search for a cheatcode we can use (like 'comeflywithme' from game i need not name) and be geeks of all time.
This blog is an advice for past me and hopefully any student out there trying to figure out coding.
Lets get the obvious out of way,
- use google like you mean it.
- practise practise practise (repeated as its that important).
- problem solving approach is more important than anything.
- never even think you can not do it.
- review it, ask your friends to review and get better.
- learn from open source projects, contribute and keep exploring the new.